Sunday 27 April 2014

Shakespeare In The Port- Day 3


Today I brought a book to read while being a statue. But I have to admit that I wasn't that great of a statue today. I was feeling extremely dizzy today, especially when standing up so I had to keep moving and sitting.

My hair was also quite a mess today. It wasn't like last week, where my hair was in a side part. It was middle parted today. And no, it didn't look so good. And my wig felt like it was going to fall off any minute.

I kept moving especially while reading. I had to flip the pages. Except I finished the book even before I reached half an hour. A shame. And I was reading a book called Plague, which was definitely not suited to Viola... Nonetheless, it was something to do.

Tomorrows goal, since it is my last day, is to definitely move less. Even the little movements. Tomorrow I'm going to be prop-less, well besides a starfish. So focus is necessary. I usually focus on one spot and just stare it and try not to let my eyes go woozy. Don't know what other word to use. I feel like my eyesight is getting worse (short-sighted), so I tell myself that by looking at something far away, I'll become less short-sighted. So far to no avail, but I'm just going to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment