Saturday 8 February 2014

Ski Trip- Dolomites, Kiens// Day Five









Last day of skiing!
I'm really going to miss it. It's been an amazing five days.
The weather was absolutely beautiful today. At the bottom it was foggy, but on top, blue, blue skies and a bit of snow.
We did a race today! I got second in our beginner group. Apparently I was meant to have gotten first because the other girl cheated. Oh well, not that I really mind. It was fun and I'm happy with my time! 34.04- it was an obstacle course thing. I don't know what to call it.
Fell once only today!
I got up in two seconds so it's okay.
Quite a chill day today. Still fun though! 
Some beautiful views and whatnot. More skiing.
Did more parallel stops today. Can sort of do it now, if that counts.
Goodbye skiing!
Final bruise count: ~7

Here is the final compilation video that I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment